Galactic Pulse Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An academy where you can come and learn... Or just hang around on our chatbox

HomeWikiaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to GPA!
Join the new RP now: The Rules
Read the latest updates: What's new?
Latest topics
» The Academy Card Shop
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:22 am by ! Rescue Kitty !

» Shadow's Memoirs
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:47 am by Shadow X-Calibre

» My new dorm
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Fairytail123

» Ulimited Format Tournament
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:06 pm by Fairytail123

» *END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY*
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:42 am by Shadow X-Calibre

» You are Mine Here xD>
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:59 pm by Fairytail123

» New Banlist Anyone?
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:48 am by Shadow X-Calibre

» GOGETA IS BACK IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:57 am by Gogeta7133

» Gogeta Dorm Room
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:19 am by Gogeta7133

Top posters
Shadow X-Calibre (294)
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* Vote_lcap*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* Voting_bar*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* Vote_rcap 
Gogeta7133 (121)
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* Vote_lcap*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* Voting_bar*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* Vote_rcap 
Heroic Challenger Spartas (92)
Yami Paladin (81)
! Rescue Kitty ! (69)
Fairytail123 (65)
BananaMan-Vali_O (34)
black ray furix (12)
Chaos Lord Santa II (8)
Rei (7)
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY*
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:25 pm by Shadow X-Calibre
Information:

Every single member (aside from Admins and Mods, they can participate if they want) MUST duel in this tourney. I keep hearing that we have too many Blues and Crimsons, so, this is where you will be tested to see if you actually deserve it. All members without dorms, you have nothing to lose! It's Red-Gold for you, although, Admins, I would prefer it if they were tested, but it's not …

Comments: 2
New Banlist Anyone?
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:43 pm by Shadow X-Calibre
It has come to my attention (after watching duelists drop one-by-one) that most duelists HATE the new banlist. However, with the new Unlimited section, we can run any card x3. The only problem with this is that we run into a lot of OTKs/FTKs, which, also, removes the fun.

So, I was thinking, as an Academy, we could make our own banlist, obviously, to use in Unlimited. It would be a democratic …

Comments: 2
*Latest Updates to the Academy*
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:25 am by Shadow X-Calibre
Okay, first thing is first. I've added new emoticons! W00T! Happeh!

Also, Zeroto has finished working on the Navbar up there, so we now have a customised one! Happeh!

I've now requested that he make medals for certain stuff.

Not to mention, pay close attention Admins, Admins can have ANY amount of DP they want to start with, and can have a dorm if they want to (they don't need testing, but no …

Comments: 0
What would you like to see in this academy?
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:08 pm by Shadow X-Calibre
Easy, basic, simple question. What would make this academy interesting (in your opinion)?

*Recruiting*
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:00 pm by Shadow X-Calibre
Okay, it seems the Recruitment Tournament isn't getting anywhere, so, I'll start this before the tournament starts.

Here's how it goes:
We need more members, so, this is my quick way of boosting members. If you recruit 5 members, as well as the regular reward, you will gain 500DP AND you will go up 1 dorm. If you recruit 10 members, you will gain 1000DP and go up to Gold instantly.

However, …

Recruitment Tournament
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:59 am by ! Rescue Kitty !
Ok... Here's what's happening:
I am going to host a Recruitment tournament sometime this week or next week.
You need to be a member here to join the tourney so get all your friends and other people to sign up, they don't have to be tested though. The contestants get prizes for competing in the tourney and joining here.

So far these are the current prizes:
1st and 2nd Place : Auto Utopia Gold …

Comments: 5
*RECRUITMENT REWARD SYSTEM*
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:03 am by Shadow X-Calibre
When you recruit a member, they get tested, get given a dorm and then confirm here, you receive 50DP. Once you have recruited 5 members with the above process, you gain an extra 250DP. Also, when you get to 10, 15, 20 etc. you gain the extra 250DP.

However, ask them if they want to join at the END of the duel, so you can assess their attitude. Don't recruit anyone if they are ill-mannered and …

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow X-Calibre
Admin
Shadow X-Calibre

DN Username : DuelProX5000
RP Name : Professor (Alexander) Skylark
DP : 830

*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY*   *END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:42 am

I'm also joining, and I am also waiting for the Banlist. Tongue
Back to top Go down
! Rescue Kitty !
Admin
! Rescue Kitty !

DN Username : Ironbug2 or !Dark Devil!
RP Name : Shepard
DP : More than you :3

PostSubject: Re: *END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY*   *END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Well, I'm an admin, and I WANT TO PARTICIPATE!
And seemingly as my Lavals weren't touched by any banlist nominated yet, I will use Lavals Smile
Will screen once the banlist is confirmed though
Back to top Go down
https://galacpulseacad.forumotion.co.uk
Shadow X-Calibre
Admin
Shadow X-Calibre

DN Username : DuelProX5000
RP Name : Professor (Alexander) Skylark
DP : 830

PostSubject: *END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY*   *END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Information:

Every single member (aside from Admins and Mods, they can participate if they want) MUST duel in this tourney. I keep hearing that we have too many Blues and Crimsons, so, this is where you will be tested to see if you actually deserve it. All members without dorms, you have nothing to lose! It's Red-Gold for you, although, Admins, I would prefer it if they were tested, but it's not important. Happeh!

The Banlist we are using is currently undecided, but will be done in about a week's time (7th/8th July) and you will have 2 weeks to make a deck from that point that fits the chosen Banlist. If you're scared/annoyed of facing Meta decks in the tourney, all you need to do is vote for a custom Banlist here: https://galacpulseacad.forumotion.co.uk/t113-new-banlist-anyone

It is vital that we recruit more members (whether you're in Rated - Unlimited, Single - Match). The current rewards still stand for recruiting.

Rewards:

For every match you win, you will gain 100DP, for every match you participate in you get 50DP.

Also, as well as getting 2000DP, the winner gets the chance to duel ANYBODY in the Academy under ANY Banlist, and they don't have to use the deck they used in the tourney, but the same rules apply.

The 2 runners up gain 1000DP and get to duel each other for 2nd and 3rd.

Rules:

From the 7th-21st you need to PM me with the deck you are using.

No Burn/Stall/OTK/FTK/Instant Win/Mill (opponent's deck, not your own)/Meta
No cheating
No rule sharking
All duels are matches WITH siding
Be polite
Make sure the deck you use is the EXACT SAME as the picture/list you send

Failure to follow these rules or participate in the tournament results in an instant Red.

If you are absent at ANY TIME during the tourney (which will be AT LEAST 6 weeks, maybe more, if I go off the American summer holiday, as most members here are from America) please let me know here.

This is where you post you results during the tourney too, you need screenshots of your wins, and a confirmation from the opponent (in case of disconnections). If your opponent disconnect, and it is clear that you were winning/going to win, 1 game is awarded to the winning player. If you have already got 1 win, then you win the match.

If you were winning and you disconnect, an Admin decides on what the best course of action is.

Finally, good luck to all members and make sure you have fun (even though you were forced into it Tongue)! Happeh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY*   *END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY* Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1