Galactic Pulse Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An academy where you can come and learn... Or just hang around on our chatbox

HomeWikiaLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to GPA!
Join the new RP now: The Rules
Read the latest updates: What's new?
Latest topics
» The Academy Card Shop
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:22 am by ! Rescue Kitty !

» Shadow's Memoirs
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:47 am by Shadow X-Calibre

» My new dorm
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Fairytail123

» Ulimited Format Tournament
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:06 pm by Fairytail123

» *END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY*
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:42 am by Shadow X-Calibre

» You are Mine Here xD>
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:59 pm by Fairytail123

» New Banlist Anyone?
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:48 am by Shadow X-Calibre

» GOGETA IS BACK IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:57 am by Gogeta7133

» Gogeta Dorm Room
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:19 am by Gogeta7133

Top posters
Shadow X-Calibre (294)
*Latest Updates to the Academy* Vote_lcap*Latest Updates to the Academy* Voting_bar*Latest Updates to the Academy* Vote_rcap 
Gogeta7133 (121)
*Latest Updates to the Academy* Vote_lcap*Latest Updates to the Academy* Voting_bar*Latest Updates to the Academy* Vote_rcap 
Heroic Challenger Spartas (92)
Yami Paladin (81)
! Rescue Kitty ! (69)
Fairytail123 (65)
BananaMan-Vali_O (34)
black ray furix (12)
Chaos Lord Santa II (8)
Rei (7)
*END OF YEAR TEST - COMPULSORY*
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:25 pm by Shadow X-Calibre
Information:

Every single member (aside from Admins and Mods, they can participate if they want) MUST duel in this tourney. I keep hearing that we have too many Blues and Crimsons, so, this is where you will be tested to see if you actually deserve it. All members without dorms, you have nothing to lose! It's Red-Gold for you, although, Admins, I would prefer it if they were tested, but it's not …

Comments: 2
New Banlist Anyone?
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:43 pm by Shadow X-Calibre
It has come to my attention (after watching duelists drop one-by-one) that most duelists HATE the new banlist. However, with the new Unlimited section, we can run any card x3. The only problem with this is that we run into a lot of OTKs/FTKs, which, also, removes the fun.

So, I was thinking, as an Academy, we could make our own banlist, obviously, to use in Unlimited. It would be a democratic …

Comments: 2
*Latest Updates to the Academy*
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:25 am by Shadow X-Calibre
Okay, first thing is first. I've added new emoticons! W00T! Happeh!

Also, Zeroto has finished working on the Navbar up there, so we now have a customised one! Happeh!

I've now requested that he make medals for certain stuff.

Not to mention, pay close attention Admins, Admins can have ANY amount of DP they want to start with, and can have a dorm if they want to (they don't need testing, but no …

Comments: 0
What would you like to see in this academy?
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:08 pm by Shadow X-Calibre
Easy, basic, simple question. What would make this academy interesting (in your opinion)?

*Recruiting*
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:00 pm by Shadow X-Calibre
Okay, it seems the Recruitment Tournament isn't getting anywhere, so, I'll start this before the tournament starts.

Here's how it goes:
We need more members, so, this is my quick way of boosting members. If you recruit 5 members, as well as the regular reward, you will gain 500DP AND you will go up 1 dorm. If you recruit 10 members, you will gain 1000DP and go up to Gold instantly.

However, …

Recruitment Tournament
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:59 am by ! Rescue Kitty !
Ok... Here's what's happening:
I am going to host a Recruitment tournament sometime this week or next week.
You need to be a member here to join the tourney so get all your friends and other people to sign up, they don't have to be tested though. The contestants get prizes for competing in the tourney and joining here.

So far these are the current prizes:
1st and 2nd Place : Auto Utopia Gold …

Comments: 5
*RECRUITMENT REWARD SYSTEM*
*Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:03 am by Shadow X-Calibre
When you recruit a member, they get tested, get given a dorm and then confirm here, you receive 50DP. Once you have recruited 5 members with the above process, you gain an extra 250DP. Also, when you get to 10, 15, 20 etc. you gain the extra 250DP.

However, ask them if they want to join at the END of the duel, so you can assess their attitude. Don't recruit anyone if they are ill-mannered and …

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow X-Calibre
Admin
Shadow X-Calibre

DN Username : DuelProX5000
RP Name : Professor (Alexander) Skylark
DP : 830

*Latest Updates to the Academy* Empty
PostSubject: *Latest Updates to the Academy*   *Latest Updates to the Academy* EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:25 am

Okay, first thing is first. I've added new emoticons! W00T! Happeh!

Also, Zeroto has finished working on the Navbar up there, so we now have a customised one! Happeh!

I've now requested that he make medals for certain stuff.

Not to mention, pay close attention Admins, Admins can have ANY amount of DP they want to start with, and can have a dorm if they want to (they don't need testing, but no Gold!).

And finally, the one that makes the least sense of all, I made an RP! If you want to know what it is, read this terribly long post: https://galacpulseacad.forumotion.co.uk/t88-the-master-s-genesis-in-depth-explanation#556

To do:
Add more packs to RP (currently working on SOD, POTD, TDGS and LOB)
Add levelling system to RP
Test Mods and give them dorms
Add rank banners
Add medals
Find out how to get the Instant Chat working
Add "Duelist of the Week" etc. widgets

Any questions about ANY of the current updates?
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1